Friday, July 18, 2008

After the Last Day of a Heatwave

Brilliant song from the massively underrated singer/songwriter Matthew Ryan. This track can be found on two albums, Dissent from the Living Room (2000) and Happiness (2002). Dissent from the Living Room was recorded in his home and self released. I can't find it for sale anywhere, but if you ask someone nicely they might be able to set you up with it. Happiness, which he also recoded in his home, appears to be only available for sale in the UK on the label One Little Indian, or as an import on Amazon.

After The Last Day Of A Heat Wave.mp3

1 comment:

Garrick said...

Great tune! Will have to look for this album. I'm hooked on his latest "Vs. The Silver State" I have yet to hear anything from Matthew Ryan that I do not like. And as for "Vs. the Silver State" there are several songs that top my favorites list.