Monday, September 29, 2008

Pulp Fiction

I caught the brilliant movie Pulp Fiction on cable this weekend. The soundtrack is equally brilliant, with many of the tracks selected by Quentin Tarantino himself. Some of my favorite tunes from the soundtrack...

Ricky Nelson - Lonesome Town.mp3
Urge Overkill - Girl, You'll Be A Woman Soon.mp3
Maria McKee - If Love Is A Red Dress (Hang Me In Rags).mp3
The Statler Brothers - Flowers On The Wall.mp3

Buy: Pulp Fiction Soundtrack (1994, collector's edition 2002)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The movie is one of my all-time favorites, good call on that... that being said, for whatever reason, I think Jungle Boogie is my favorite song on the soundtrack.

Rockstar Aimz said...

Thanks CB! You can't go wrong with Kool & The Gang. Well, sometimes you can...