Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Don't Criticize What You Can't Understand

Happy US Election Day! I voted absentee in Wisconsin a few weeks ago. I'm assuming that my district received my ballot and promptly threw it in the trash.

Leadbelly - The Bourgeois Blues.mp3
Buy: The Blues: Bourgeois Blues 1933-1946

Bob Dylan - The Times They are a Changin'.mp3
Buy: The Bootleg Series, Vols. 1-3 : Rare And Unreleased, 1961-1991

Billy Bragg & Wilco - Christ for President.mp3
Buy: Mermaid Avenue (1998)

Todd Snider - Conservative Christian, Right-Wing Republican, Straight, White, American Males.mp3
Buy: East Nashville Skyline (2004)

Ry Cooder - One Cat, One Vote, One Beer.mp3
Buy: My Name Is Buddy (2007)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Billy Bragg = amazing.

If you like him, listen to the rest of the Anti- artists on their sampler. It's great.

You can download it OR stream it: http://www.antilabelblog.com/