Saturday, May 23, 2009

Shane's New Teeth

I have a bit of blogger's block today, and I think its just because I'm a bit freaked out by the fact that Shane MacGowan got new teeth. According to the UK's Daily Mail, MacGowan spent the last month in Spain getting new choppers. And the teeth even came pre-coffee stained! Isn't technology wonderful? Now Lemmy can assume his rightful place as the ugliest dude in rock and/or roll.


The Pogues - Dirty Old Town.mp3
Buy: Rum Sodomy & the Lash (1985, reissued 2006)

"Who are you calling ugly? I'll kick your fooking ass!"

Motorhead - Ace of Spades.mp3
Buy: Ace of Spades (1980, Deluxe Edition 2009)

2 comments:

Doug Ancil said...

So I was wondering if you have any intention on seeing the Pogues when they come that way?

Rockstar Aimz said...

Of course! But, according to their website, they aren't headed to Canada any time soon.