Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Hurtin' Ontarian

I was supposed to go see Corb Lund and his band The Hurtin' Albertans on Friday, Oct. 23, but I got the plague something fierce and I missed the show. My immune system sucks the big one, and I am finally coming off of the antibiotics today. I was really disappointed. But, I found the next best thing. The blogger over at Alt-512 Music Musings posted a Corb Lund show from Austin, TX, on Sep. 9, 2009. Head on over to this site and and check out Corb live. Grab a bunch of beers, round up 300 of your closest friends, turn down the lights, and pretend you are at the Horseshoe. Yeeee-Haw!

Talkin' Veterinarian Blues.mp3
Buy: Losin' Lately Gambler (2009)

1 comment:

toomuchcountry said...

Knew you'd been sick. Didn't know it caused you to miss Corb. Not fun. But gotta be some kind of karma to see a Corb show on 9-9-9.