Sunday, May 23, 2010

Dharma Rockstar Station

Who's ready for a bazillion hours of Lost tonight? Me! I was bored at work the other day, so I dug out my mad photoshop skillz and made this:


At the Dharma Rockstar Station, we rock out! Or we sit around in our underwear, drink Dharma-issued whiskey, and listen to Iggy Pop, like Sawyer did in the season premiere, while lamenting the death of Juliet.

"I'm the runaway son of a nuclear A-bomb!!!"

Iggy and the Stooges - Search and Destroy.mp3
Buy: Raw Power (1973, Reissue Legacy Edition 2010)

1 comment:

SteveA said...

I saw Iggy Pop on a flight from Miami and I got his autograph. He looked alot younger in person than he does in his pictures.

It was odd - he ended up going through security with no shoes, and a jacket with no short underneath - he's a true rocker!

I also got his autograph!